Wednesday 29 June 2011

Button Bags

 I wanted a bag that was just the right size for me and could carry all the bits and pieces I need each day. The ones in the shops were either too big, too expensive or too heavy, so I decided to make my own.  I have had so many inquiries as to where I got my 'button bag' that I decided to make more.

I choose a lining that suits the outside material and find buttons that compliment the colours. As some people don't like buttons I have made some using beads instead. The  bags have two inside pockets and measure approximately 33x30cm. They cost £20 with an extra £3.00 for p&p.
 

Blue with bright yellow lining
Red with black lining and red and clear beads
Pink with white lining and multi coloured beads
Blue with bright pink lining
If you would like to place an order please contact me at 

No comments:

Post a Comment